Frequently Asked Questions
Our website is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact Centre support is available from Monday to Sunday, 08:00 am to 8:00 pm. Deliveries will be done for all orders made between 8.00 am to 5.00 pm every day of the week.
Yes, we accept health insurance plans. We have partnered with specific providers to ensure that you can easily pay for your medication on Zuri Health. Visit our prescription page to see the list of insurance companies that are already active. If your health insurer is not yet available, please talk to your Human Resource manager or your insurance agent about using your health cover on Zuri Health.
Yes, we offer a discrete and confidential way to order for your tests. You still need to create an account on the app to ensure that you get personalized health insights
- Select the product and add to cart.
- If you need prescription medication, upload a clear photo of your prescription.
- You may be required to register with Zuri Health if you haven’t done so already.
- Add delivery address .
- Choose a convenient way to pay.
- Complete your order. You will receive an Email notification on your order number.
- One of our agents will contact you to confirm when your order is being dispatched.
After fetching your sample collection address, your samples will be taken at the comfort of your home or office. Select Home sample collection to have a phlebotomist come take the sample at your convenience.
You can also opt to have visit the lab at the nearest location
Your purchase will be delivered within minutes if you make your order between 9:00 am and 5.00 p.m. for deliveries within Nairobi. Monday to Sunday. If you purchase after 5.00 p.m., delivery will be done by 9.00 am the next day. And for orders outside Nairobi, deliveries are done after 24hrs.